Monday, April 26, 2010

week of april 19th thru 24th

so it was another calm week for me but with a last minute wedding to make it a little interesting everything turned out well. 

i made these cookies for one of my good friends birthday





mexican hot chocolate cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream - these were for the childress womens council monthly meeting and they were delicious :)





mickey mouse - i wasn't completely satisfied with the way this one turned out but i'm always overcritical of myself





i wasn't given too much to go on with this one the customer just told me cream and red for the colors so i just went with it.





this was for a 50th birthday obviously...i brushed the top and bottom tier with silver pearl dust per request of the customer and i think it turned out really pretty.




and this was my last minute wedding cake...they called me on thursday and wanted it for saturday...that is very short notice but i try to work with everyone...all they really wanted was all white with some maroon flowers.





so thats it for this week...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment